1. Develop and implement section budget and plan and monitor the achievement of the budget to achieve targeted performance.
2. Allocate and balance the allocation of work across direct reports; review and provide timely performance feedback to direct reports; mentor, develop and motivate them; help resolve people/functional issues in the team to achieve targeted performance and retain key talent.
3. Lead the team to design and develop manufacturing process platforms and automation platforms and applies these for the realization of new product developments as well as optimization of existing products already in production.
4. Supports Product Development in the selection and optimization of tools for piece part production and the selection of the most suitable manufacturing concepts related to planed manufacturing quantities, quality requirements and manufacturing location. Acts as interface between engineering and manufacturing/production. Ensures manufacturability of new designs and smooth production ramp up.
1. Bachelor or above degree with mechanical/electric related majors;
2. Managerial experience working for a globally matrixed manufacturing company preferred;
3. Ideally, 5+ years working experience in BC with knowledge of industry and competitive products
4. Working knowledge of BC manufacturing techniques (extrusion, taping, cabling)
5. Capable of driving new product development processes and carrying them through to production
6. Knowledge/experience in troubleshooting process and performance issues in BC (For example, when we see this performance out of spec, we should look at and adjust this process.)
7. Familiarity with BC electrical performance characteristics and signal integrity concepts (S-parameters, insertion loss, return loss, mode conversion, etc.)